Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hey from Hugsxnxkisses & Tayluvspups


Welcome to Fashion Amour Magazine. I am hugsxnxkisses, one of the co-founders of the mag with tayluvspups. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to wright this beautiful intro to our currently new magazine. Where shall I begin?

Hm.... I suppose I'll start by saying in case you don't know this already, that this is through stardoll.com's club that I own, The.Magazine :) Yup, that is where this lovely magazine orriginates from, so if you aren't a member yet, you should TOTALLY join. We decided to make Fashion Amour on April 8, 2008. (Today, as I am writing this lol)

Now.... I would like to introduce you to us so here you go.....

Hugsxnxkisses: (me, the one that is writiting this)
Name- Haley
Favorite color- lime green
Favorite food- like many people it's pizza (but cheese, I'm vegetarian)
Favorite sport- I am a huge fan of track and field, I love it!!


Tayluvspups: (my co-founder, not typing this, but playing a HUGE role in this)
Name- Taylor
Favorite color- Pink
Favorite food- Chocolate
Favorite sport- Cheerleading

What else do you want to know? Or have any questions? Maybe want to work with/for us, feel free to message in questions for us at our combined email, fashionamour@hotmail.com

2 comments: