Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stardoll Modeling

I love modeling on stardoll. I started out my seeing someone talking bout MelsModles I decided to join to check it out. I discovered beautiful sceneries that made the medolls look like that were making a pose. I tried to do it but failed, I kept practicing and soon I figured it out. I saw a discussion at MelsModels advertising about a new modeling club called LNTM.xx I tried out and got in. I was soo excited, even though I didn't even know what the NTM meant (Next top model) Soon I really got good at what I did. Right now I am MNTM, a very famous modeling club and have been in the top 3 in the first challenge, and I won the second challenge. These modeling clubs have inspired me to have my own modeling club. It's called TNTM for Taylor's next top model. I hope that one day it will be a popular as MelsModels. It take a very long time to get used to the poses and mine still are not that great. I still practice a lot, to make my sceneries perfect. Next time you are bored on stardoll, check out MelsModels, MNTM, LNTM.xx, or TNTM and get some inspiration on some great sceneries. Just remember practice makes perfect! Keep your patience too!
By: Tayluvspups12

No comments:

Post a Comment