Sunday, April 12, 2009

What's in... NAIL WISE!


What is way cool right now for fingernails? Of course, it's bright nail polish! Constantly I am seeing people starting to wear a different color of bright nail polish on each nail! (I'm wearing it right now too in fact!) & it looks very summery, very girly, and very stylish. Oh, and You-nique! (I know that's not how it's spelled. lol I'm not as dumb as I may seem......) Anyways, want to know what else is in? With the economy everybody is no longer going to salons, and instead doing their nails at home. So whatcha gotta do?? People still want it easy to put designs on their nails, and so, Sally Hansen came out with this totally awesome nail art pen that makes it super easy to do designs on your nails!.... it costs for like 7-9 dollars (depending where you buy it from) & it may seem like a lot to some of you people, but believe me, it is totally worth it! It's just like writing with a normal pen, just on your nails...... WAY COOL & ALL THE RAGE! duhh. (just had to throw that bit in there)
Love you guys TTFN
♥hugsxnxkisses

No comments:

Post a Comment